Containerized Fire System
The Containerised Fire System (CFS) was specifically designed for low-to-medium rate well test flaring.
The package provides a portable flexible solution to heat radiation problems. The modular equipment allows for fast and simple installation to platform, rig or ship supply. Dividing breeches and clamping systems allow flexibility in routing and location of nozzle units.
- Well Testing
- Firefighting Support (Rig/Platform/Ship)
- Onshore & Offshore Use
- General Water Transfer
- Protection to Safety Critical Equipment
Package can be made up from:
- Water Monitors
- Adjustable Jet Nozzles
- Fire Hoses (20m, 15m, 10m, 5m Lengths Available),
- Various Crossovers
- Dividing Beeches.
- Mobile Foam Trolley Units c/w Various Foam Products for General/Chemical/Methanol Fires/Applications
- Heat Resistant Tarpaulins
- Allows for Temporary Instalment in Hard to Reach Areas
- Small Footprint
- Cost Effective
- Fully Adaptable for custom solutions
- Fast and simple installation
- Off-the-shelf rental available